New clients with Basic Obedience skills are welcomed to join our beginner training session.
When: 14th April, 2019. Time 7:15am [ Booked Out ] Next intake 2nd June, 2019
Challenge your dog, challenge yourself in our mentally stimulating Agility class.
This is the ultimate in precision, speed and a willingness to work as a team.
From Novice (on lead) to Advanced (off lead), your dog will be fulfilled as we give you a handle on developing focus to succeed.
Agility Course Requirements:
- Dogs must have basic obedience skills
- Suitable footware
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated
What to expect from our Agility Classes:
- Professional guidance to succeed
- Height categories – the appropriate jumping height for your dog
- Introduction to the various pieces of equipment
- Individual assessment
- Fun and fitness training
Dogs with fear issues or aggressive issues overcome their negative behaviours in the sport of Agility.
More Information, please email