Basic Dog Obedience Course
Course Duration: 1hr class, held once a week
Saturday 13th April, 2019
Monday 15th April, 2019
- Is your dog 4 months of age or older?
- Does your dog come when called?
- Does your dog have selective hearing?
- Does your dog whine at the back door, or bark for attention?
- Does your dog pull on the lead?
- Does your dog react to another dog when walking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to make a booking at CENTENARY DOG OBEDIENCE for our 6 Week Basic Obedience Course.
Our reward based training sessions run for an hour on a Monday at 7pm or Saturday at 7:30am.
You and your dog will experience a training program that is easy for you and fun for your dog, regardless of breed, size, or age. The training grounds are fenced and secure.
Our group classes will take you through the basic commands using positive reinforcement. Building confidence and gaining control as you open up a line of communication between you and your dog.
What to expect from our 6 week Basic Dog Obedience Course:
- The ground work for a well-trained dog that is a delight to own and a pleasure to be around
- Assistance to achieve your training goals
- We teach you to teach your dog so a life-long bond forms
- You'll learn to problem solve, understand dog signals and body language
- How to use rewards and praise to gain control
- Full support once the course is completed
- A certificate of completion & a free CDO dog lead
Our Canine Behavourist team have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are effective and efficient at helping you train your dog to become a welcome member of your family and the community.
Training your dog is part of responsible dog ownership. So remember, it’s never too late to train your dog.
Bookinigs are essential