Clipping & Grooming Workshop
Learn how to clip and groom your own dog in our informative 2 hour ’hands on’ workshop.
Bring your furry friend along and learn:
- The safe and skillful use of electric clippers
- setting yourself up for success
- how to start clipping your dog
- where to start clipping your dog
- how to manage your dog on the table
- staying positive
- different size blades for different coat types
- paw and pad care
- nail clipping
- feet trimming
- face trimming
- identifying skin and coat conditions
- ear plucking and eye care
What to expect from our Clipping & Grooming Workshop
- Individual assessment
- Blade selection and safety for your dog
- Identifying tricky parts of the dogs’ body
- Scissor selection
- Step by step instruction
- An informative and fun 2 hour Workshop.
Products available for sale.
This is a ‘hands on’ workshop held under cover.
No more expensive trips to the groomers!
Email for more information.